[Digikam-users] Display image numbers

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:43:13 GMT 2013

Thanks again. Sorry I puzzle you.
What you say is closer to what I need, but it would be more helpful having
that number
i.e. on top of the thumbnail.

> And if you want the position of the picture in an album (what for?)

because I often must locate i.e. image nb 345. This is because I inspect a
large nb of images
as an animated sequence. Then  I stop when I see something unexpected, but
imageJ does not
display the name of the image in that frame, just the nb. in the sequence,
which is equal to
the nb. in the folder (=album).

As an alternative, I can use xnview, which displays a numbered list, but I
prefer digikam for other reasons.

Agus

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com