[Digikam-users] File renaming option while importing

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de
Sun Feb 10 13:01:02 GMT 2013

I try to import images from a Canon EOS 40D and want to rename them on the fly,
but the renaming never happens, and I and up with images named as on the
camera. My system is

Linux, Digikam 3.0.0. Renaming format string: [cam]-[date]-####[e]

Moreover, if I choose to convert to looseless format (png) Digikam claims the
conversion and I here my fan spin up (work is done) but in the download
folder, only jpg's arrive.

Am I missing sth.?

Thank you, and congratulation to the great release. :-)

Wolfgang