[Digikam-users] insufficient privileges to access database

David Lyon gtmdhl at vfemail.net
Sat Dec 14 22:57:28 GMT 2013

I have spent many long hours attempting to get digikam up and running on
Mac 10.9. The program now starts up and appears stable which suggests
success from the feeble initial attempts due to my lack of sophistication
using the language. However, I get an error message, attached. Any
suggestions on how to resolve this problem will be appreciated. I have
researched several different resources and tried several methods but have
been unsuccessful.
Thanks,
David

VFEmail.net - http://www.vfemail.net
ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!