[Digikam-users] digiKam 2.5.0: missing photos

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Thu Aug 29 05:14:01 BST 2013

On 28/08/13 14:53, Aleck Mueller wrote:
> В Ср., 28/08/2013 в 09:25 +1000, Simon Cropper пишет:
>> Can you upload one or all files somewhere so others can test?
> Yes.
> But the file is 2.3 MB and I am not sure this size is convenient for the
> maillist; anyhow let me know if it is required.

It would be advantageous to make this file available as it would allow
others to try the file.

If we can see and manipulate the file then the issue is with the setup.

One less thing to consider.

P.S. The file is not a constraint, at least from my point of view. Don't
post it to the list -- use a public file server like MegaFileUpload,
FreeUploadSite or similar. If the image is personal and you don't want
it on the internet then send it directly to me or encrypt the file and
send the password directly to me. Once I check the file I will delete it
from my system.

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides