[Digikam-users] Digikam Color label and Photoshop urgency

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Sat Aug 24 17:30:52 BST 2013

Thanks for the answer.

My will was not to see Capture NX xmp.label take in charge since I'm
totally agree with you about the absurdity to set tag entries in native
language.

I most hoped it would be possible to take xmp.photoshop urgency in count.

But when I look at http://www.exiv2.org/tags-xmp-photoshop.html

It seems Nikon (or Nik Software ?) use this tag improperly since valid
range are gave from 1 to 8 and Capture NX use 1 to 9.

I don't need absolutely interoperability, it would be more comfortable for
my workflow, but I probably try to find an other way to mark which files
had been treated with CNX.

Thanks anyway for this enlightenments about Nikon vs tags respect !