[Digikam-users] I am having issues in Edit

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 09:35:01 BST 2013

In all case checking out source code from git/master is always the
most easy way to test and report, and test quickly when a fix is
commited.

You just need to solve dependencies to compile. It's not difficult.
It's just few devel packages to install after all.

The process to compile is just few line of code to run in the console.
It's explained here :

http://www.digikam.org/download?q=download/GIT

Gilles Caulier