[Digikam-users] Plustek Support?

Carl McGrath cmcgrath5035 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 19:56:42 BST 2013

Sorry, I originally used VueScan and Plustek on Windows, then VueScan
was ready for Linux and I have used it ever since, but not for my PlusTek.

My suggestion: Run XP in a Virtual Box VM.
That is my solution for the few items left in my life that need Windows.
Win7 would require an additional license, unless Win7 is already set up
on your Linux machine.