[Digikam-users] Facebook import limited to 100 pictures?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 20:41:31 BST 2013

I'm not sure, but i'm remember a similar report about this problem in
the future.

I check code : there is no limitation. In fact image to upload are
present in list view. You can load more than 100 here. items are
processed one by one until list is empty.

I think it's a FB limitation.

Gilles Caulier