[Digikam-users] raw 6D no work

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Aug 12 18:52:00 BST 2013

On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:23:29 -0500
Alejandro Gabriel Sánchez Martínez wrote:

> I have digikam 3.3 but no have soport for raw 6D canon
>
> This is correct?
> digikam not open the raw gray 6d. is there any way to fix it

You need the support in whatever raw library that digiKam is using to
be updated, I think you are using KDE 4.8.5 whereas the current version
is 4.10.5, I suppose you need to look at the base version in the
libkdcraw you are using or perhaps in LibRaw too. I believe that
support for the Canon 6D was added in LibRaw-0.15, I am uncertain of the
relationship between this library and the KDE libraries that read raw
files.

--

Brian Morrison