[Digikam-users] DK 3.3.0 Editor: Color Effects not functional

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Wed Aug 7 11:31:50 BST 2013

Hi, I just installed DK 3.3.0 on KDE 4.10.5 openSUSE 12.3. When editing
an image and trying to open Effects --> Color Effects the "Type"
selection field whitens and it is not possible to select anything (e.g.
vivid). This misbehavior did not occur in DK 3.2.0 and if I remember
correctly, it didn't occur in DK 3.3.0-beta3 either on the same system.
Is this a bug in DK or is something wrong with my settings?

Regards,
Robert