[Digikam-users] where is the user support?

Carl McGrath cmcgrath5035 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 6 15:14:01 BST 2013

I have had issues in the distant past with Digikam on Windows, seemed to
be issues with the KDE for Windows platform.
It has improved, but still not as good as Linux (I use openSuse 12.3).

You might find the e-book digiKam Recipes assembled and maintained by
Dimitri Popov helpful.
Worth the few $s he asks, particularly for new or occasional users.