[Digikam-users] Can't Build Digikam from Source

brad bkn at ithryn.net
Wed Sep 19 15:09:53 BST 2012

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 02:14:19 PM Gilles Caulier wrote:
> No idea. bootstrap.ubuntu is outdated. I don't use this distro. I
> don't write this init script.

Jordan -- please try the attached script for in place of the packages
bootstrap.  it is largely based on Gilles's bootstrap.mageia. Let us know if
this works for you so this can be checked into the repo so others don't have
the same problem.

Gilles -- i'm not sure why multiple bootstrap scripts exists for linux,
scripts for mageia and mandriva. I propose a single unified script for all
linux distros. As long as kde4-config and qmake are in the user's path then all
necessary paths should be discoverable. I'm hoping the script attached will do
the trick, but i only have one environment i can check.

Cheers,
 - brad