[Digikam-users] Can't Build Digikam from Source

Jordan H. jordannh at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 19 03:45:36 BST 2012

Any ideas?  I keep getting this error when I try to do ./bootstrap.ubuntu:

CMake Error: The source directory "/home/user/graphics" does not exist.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

I can see that in the executable there's this line:

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config
--prefix` ../../graphics

../../graphics is the home directory.  So then I try to create it (I knew
it wouldn't do anything, but, hey, why not try anyway!) and run the
executable again:

CMake Error: The source directory "/home/user/graphics" does not appear to
con
tain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

Where SHOULD the graphics/ folder be?  Help please?  Thank you.