[Digikam-users] How to remove "left behind" tag tree

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 20:36:30 BST 2012

On 24/10/12 19:21, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
> See bug 268688 and some similar reports.
> Lot of work for a proper solution.

Yes, it's a long standing issue. It means that digikam currently behaves
in a non-intuitive way. I suspect that many people are editing their
tags hierarchy without realising that any already tagged photos are not
being updated resulting in inconsistencies.

It is the single biggest thing that I would like to be fixed in digikam.

Andrew