[Digikam-users] Grouped pictures and light table

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:30:17 BST 2012

I just tried to compare on the light table several pictures belonging to
the same group. So I 'opened' the group (show all the pictures in the main
window), selected the ones I wanted to see in the light table, and hit
Ctrl-L. But only the picture that is the head of the group appears in the
light table thumbnails.
I had to 'dissolve' the group in order to have access to both pictures in
the light table.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it a known issue?
I'm using 2.9.0 version.

Thanks for yours answers,
Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,