[Digikam-users] tooltip tag order, image tag display

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 19:22:32 BST 2012

On 10/19/12, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> If i'm not too wrong there are listed as well, as database order sent data.

Hi Gilles,

My apologies, I don't understand - could you explain a bit what "there
are listed as well, as database order sent data" means?

> They can be at least sorted in alpha order. It's simple...

Do you mean the tag order as displayed by a tooltip upon hovering over
the image, can be sorted alphabetically? If so, how do you do this?

> Gilles Caulier
>
> 2012/10/19 Elle Stone <l.elle.stone at gmail.com>:
>> What determines the order in which tags appear in the tooltips?
>> It's not alphabetical, nor is it by the date the tag was created.
>>
>> On the actual tag tree used for filtering and adding/removing tags,
>> the order is alphabetical. But the tooltip tag order seems random.

Kind regards,
Elle Stone