[Digikam-users] Fwd: raw file developing problem with digikam 3.0.0-beta2

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:08:53 BST 2012

It's probably a problem with last libraw 0.15.0-Alpha4 included in
digiKam 3.0.0-beta2.

A new version of libraw will be include soon, but i'm not sure that
your problem will be fixed.

Can you report this dysfunction to bugzilla, including link to your
images to download. I will CC libraw author for investiguations...

Gilles Caulier