[Digikam-users] Kipi-Plugins won't show up in Digikam or Gwenview

Arthur Arlt aaarlt at ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 12 17:27:54 BST 2012

Hi @all,

I just recently built the Kipi-Plugins and Digikam/Gwenview. Compiling works
perfect, also the checking of dependencies tells me that the Kipi-Plugins were
found. But neither in Gwenview nor in Digikam I have access to the plugins.
Some month ago I had no problems compiling it on another system and everything
went well. Does anyone know where the error/mistake I am making is? Are there
maybe some paths that are not set correctly?
I'd really appreciate any help!
Thanks,
Arthur