[Digikam-users] 2.9 compiling woe on F16: QtKOAuth??? (plain text)

J Albrecht heviiguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:49:55 GMT 2012

Thanks for your quick reply, Brian. I'm running 4.8. I would happily
upgrade to Fedora 17 and KDE 4.9 but, I have an AMD processor which
clearly doesn't play very well with the new kernel required by Fedora 17
(install hangs because the video driver won't work). So, do you feel
that I'm stuck here or, is there hope?