[Digikam-users] kipi-plugins not visible in digikam

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Thu Nov 8 21:50:14 GMT 2012

On 11/08/2012 10:28 PM, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Your digiKam is linked with a more recent version of libkipi. Gwenview
> use an old one. You must have old likipi on your system...

Gilles,

I have libkipi9 (4.9.3-42.1) , libkipi8 (4.8.5-2.3.1), libkipi-devel
(4.9.3-42.1);
digikam is 2.9.0.-151.1 ; kiĆ¼pi-plugins 2.9.0-151.1
all libraries downloaded from obs://build.opensuse.org/KDE

if I try to downgrade any of the libraries to a 2.6.0 version, I am
forced to also to download digikam 2.6; but even in this case I get the
same problem with the kipi-plugins.
Also I compiled my own version digikam 2.9 and have the same problem.
Obviously there is a mismatch of some library, which may have occured
during my tests with digikam 3.0 beta2. But I can't find what may have
been left over that kills the digikam's access to the kipi-plugins.

Robert