[Digikam-users] How is Nepomuk integration supposed to work?

Paul Worrall p.r.worrall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:07:25 GMT 2012

I have selected "Store metadata from digiKam in Nepomuk", then I set a rating
for one of my photos (e.g. three stars).  When I select the same photo in
Dolphin it has no stars assigned.  Similarly if I set a tag in digiKam, the
tag does not appear in Dolphin.

I have also tried the "Fully Resynchronise again" button.  This button stays
depressed when I click on it, but nothing else seems to happen. None of my
digiKam  tags or ratings show up in Dolphin.

Maybe I've missed something?

--
Paul