[Digikam-users] compiling digikam svn

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed May 30 16:15:16 BST 2012

Hello,

I followed the instructions to compile digikam from svn, and of course
it failed...

Just some questions:

are the kipi plugins installed or do I need to compile them separately?

cmake end with:

--  digiKam can be compiled.................. YES
-- Adjusting compilation flags for GCC version ( 4.6.2 )

but make say "no target" and there is no makefile.

I see no error, may be " libkdcraw: Version information not found,
your version is probably too old"

all other "NO" have an "optional" flag near it.

I can copy all the logs, but it's long?

thanks
jdd
(openSUSE 12.1)