[Digikam-users] how to lock the zoom level in the right geolocation view?

rawi only4com at web.de
Tue May 8 12:43:48 BST 2012

Hi!
I'm new here and I'm new to digiKam but I've just managed to geotag a bunch
of photos (Version 2.5.0).

It is very nice to mark a photo in the list and to see right in the
geolocation view the place it has been shoot.

But it is a little annoying that the map zooms very close by each photo
change, not keeping the zoom level set before; so I must allways zoom out a
bit to see also the surroundings.

I found a button to lock the hole map position, this locks also the zoom
level, but that's not what I'm searching for.
I'd like to lock only the zoom level, but not the map position. Is this
somehow possible?

Thanks!