[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sat May 5 10:18:23 BST 2012

Just some information about my PPA and support for Ubuntu 12.04 (precise).

I will start packaging and support 12.04 as soon as I get my gear here
back together. Unfortunately my workstation broke down some 2 weeks
ago and my motherboard is on warranty service but they seem to have
trouble deciding if it will count as a factory fault or not so it
takes longer time to fix than I expected. As soon I get it back and I
can start using it again I'll upgrade to 12.04 myself and also start
supporting 12.04 on my PPA. Will also update exiv2 and libgphoto2 to
latest upstream that's not in 12.04 for more camera support in
Digikam.

Meanwhile I'm stuck on an older retro workstation that takes ages to
compile stuff on so my PPA work have come to an halt. Hope to be more
active again soon.

There you go for who ever was wondering.

Happy digikaming!

/Philip