[Digikam-users] Scrolling within a set

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Fri May 4 20:42:09 BST 2012

On 02/05/12 17:38, Peter Albrecht wrote:
> Has anyone installed GNOME _and_ KDE desktop? To test
> whether the desktop environment might be the culpriT?
>
> Peter

I did some tests on different machines and configurations to see if I
could find a machine to reproduce it on and then try a different desktop.

1) laptop with Intel HM55 chipset and integrated graphics running Debian
testing with Gnome 3. Self compiled DK 2.5.0.

Could not reproduce it.

2) laptop with Intel GM45 with integrated graphics running Ubuntu 12.04
with Unity and DK 2.5.0 from Ubuntu.

Could not reproduce it.

3) Same laptop and OS and DK as 2) but with Nvidia graphics enabled.

Could not reproduce it.

4) Same laptop as 2) with Intel integrated graphics running Debian
testing with Gnome 3 and self compiled DK 2.5.0.

Could not reproduce it.

5) Same laptop and OS and DK as 4) but with the Nvidia graphics enabled.

Reproduced the bug.

6) My main machine, Intel P43 with Radeon HD 5450 graphics, Debian
testing, Gnome 3 and self compiled DK 2.5.0

Reproduced the bug.

So the common things are Debian testing and non-Intel graphics. I'll see
if I can try KDE on 5) next week if I can find the time.

Andrew