[Digikam-users] Scrolling within a set

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Tue May 1 07:15:44 BST 2012

The card is an AMD Radeon HD 5450 using the radeon driver from Debian
testing.

It certainly could be the video driver as this bug has been around for a
while. It does not bother me too much as I just wave my mouse over the
photos to get a redraw. I had sort of assumed that it was due to my use
of Gnome while running a kde application.

Andrew