[Digikam-users] remember size of editor window

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Thu Mar 15 21:06:55 GMT 2012

Hello Daniel,

I don't know, if there is a DigiKam way to solve this, but
in those cases, I use KDE's "Special Window Settings".

With those you can define rules like:

 window of application 'digikam'
 AND window role 'image editor'
 => maximized horizontally : apply initially : Yes
 => maximized vertically : apply initially : Yes

That's one of the reasons I love KDE!

For details, have a look for example at:
> http://maketecheasier.com/set-special-window-settings-with-kwin/2009/08/03

Regards,
	Peter