[Digikam-users] trouble with image degradation using DK with kipi-plugin: flickr export

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 18:28:21 GMT 2012

I see the difference. The one uploaded from Digikam is more washed out.
Look at the ground the animal is sitting on and the hair on the back of
its neck. There is more red in the one uploaded by FLickrUploader. I
expect that it is a colour space issue. The one uploaded with
FlickrUploader is in ProPhotoRGB. I cannot get permission to check what
the one uploaded by Digikam says it is.

Andrew