[Digikam-users] Some CR2 unfiltered as "non-RAW files only"

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Jun 14 16:12:27 BST 2012

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:57:34 +0200
Marie-Noƫlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. Guess I'll have to upgrade to F17 pretty soon.

There is not that much difference, but it's fairly nice once you have
done so. F17 supports system-wide color management, which is good for a
photographer.

If you choose to do it via the preupgrade route I would advise reading
the F17 common bugs page carefully, there are some gotchas and one that
got me has now been fixed but hadn't made it into the workarounds
section when I upgraded.

--

Brian Morrison