[Digikam-users] Some CR2 unfiltered as "non-RAW files only"

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:50:42 BST 2012

This might have happened in the past, but I don't remember what was the
proposed solution: I have a couple of RAW pictures that are not recognized
as such when filtered; the image properties (dimensions and such) are
displayed as 'unknown' in the right panel.
How can I make them recognize again by Digikam?

Thanks for your answer,
Marie-Noëlle

PS: by the way, I just installed 2-6-0.beta-3, but it was the same with 2.5

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,