[Digikam-users] Digikam ver. 2.6.0 crashing

Tom Cloyd tomcloydmsma at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 01:09:54 BST 2012

Giles,

Returning to my crash problem, here is the terminal input/output for my
attempt to get a gdb backtrace. It doesn't appear to be working, and I
have no idea what to do about it. I'll follow any instructions you can
give me to get this to work.  Thanks!

tomc at LDT:~$ gdb digikam
GNU gdb (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.4-2012.04-0ubuntu2) 7.4-2012.04
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-linux-gnu".
<http://bugs.launchpad.net/gdb-linaro/>...
Reading symbols from /usr/bin/digikam...Reading symbols from
/usr/lib/debug/usr/bin/digikam...done.
done.
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb) digikam
Undefined command: "digikam".  Try "help".
(gdb) run digikam
Starting program: /usr/bin/digikam digikam
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
digikam: Unexpected argument 'digikam'.
digikam: Use --help to get a list of available command line options.
[Inferior 1 (process 13392) exited with code 0376]
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb)

Tom