[Digikam-users] digikam 2.6, Empty albums

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:28:37 BST 2012

Well, I just did another 'yum update' that brought less packages than the
previous one; there might have been some problem, and the pacakgers have
made some cleaning...
Anyway, this time Digikam relaunched correctly without me having to
disconnect or reboot.
So everything is fine.

Thanks everybody for helping.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,