[Digikam-users] digikam 2.6, Empty albums

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:29:04 BST 2012

Just tried to run Digikam from the console, and here is what I got:

QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is still
in use, all queries will cease to work.
[0x34c9240] main services discovery error: no suitable services discovery
module
QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed: Aucun
fichier ou dossier de ce type
QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths:
/home/marie-noelle/.local/share/marble/maps/earth/placemarks/
digikam(3881)/digikam (core) Digikam::AlbumManager::slotTagsJobResult:
Failed to list tags
digikam(3881)/digikam (core) Digikam::AlbumManager::slotAlbumsJobResult:
Failed to list albums
Finished loading all placemarks  2578
Finished loading all placemarks  2495
digikam(3881)/digikam (core) Digikam::AlbumManager::slotDatesJobResult:
Failed to list dates
digikam(3881)/digikam (core) Digikam::AlbumManager::slotPeopleJobResult:
Failed to list face tags
digikam(3881)/digikam (core) Digikam::ImageAlbumModel::slotResult: Failed
to list url:  "Le processus traitant le protocole digikamalbums s'est
arrêté de façon inattendue."

Maybe someone can decrypt this for me, and tell me what I can do to solve
the issue so I can access my pictures again.

Thanks for helping,
Marie-Noëlle