[Digikam-users] digikam 2.6, Empty albums

Alberto Ferrante alberto.ferrante at tiscali.it
Thu Jun 7 12:59:45 BST 2012

Hi all,
since today I have a problem (first it happened with 2.6RC and then with
2.6: I still have all my albums correctly shown in Digikam, but it does
not show any image in the preview area. In the bottom bar it is stated
"No item selected" even when I open any album. Digikam 2.6RC was working
fine until a couple of days ago. I have no filters set and I even tried
to press "Resect all active filters".
I am using a MySQL database and the connection seems OK.

Any idea on what it might have happened? Any idea on how to solve this
problem?

Best regards,
	Alberto

--