[Digikam-users] Digikam ver. 2.6.0 crashing

Tom Cloyd tomcloydmsma at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 04:39:03 BST 2012

I'm running ver. 2.6.0, updated today (build Jun 6 2012, target:
Debian), with KDE 4.8.3, on Kubuntu Linux 12.04.

Before this update, I was running the previous version from Phillip's
PPA, and uploading lots of images to Picasa without issue. Now, it
crashes consistently after my account is verified and I ask for the
update to begin. Getting this to work is critical, as any other way of
uploading to Picasa fails to pick up image captions and descriptions.

Anyone else having this problem?

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance...

Tom