[Digikam-users] Album View Setup Question

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:54:23 BST 2012

You can use also the slider on the status bar to reduce and increase
thumbs size.

Don't forget that icon-view item tool-tips are fully configurable.
Personally, i don't show anything on item bottom, and i use tool tips
+ file format type mime printed over thumb to identify RAW, PNG, and
JPEG.

Gilles Caulier