[Digikam-users] Works on MacOSX root, but not for User.

Mike Gutzschhahn info at mikeg.de
Tue Jul 31 17:55:56 BST 2012

@ Gilles: do you've access to all digikam features?
@ crozilla: Did you tried to fix the permissions e.g. with onyx?

[Of topic]
I installed it with macport by trying bith ways, step by step as you write in your readme and with auto installation.

I ran into serval issues. By using the auto install there's a known mysql issue which i fixed by reinstalling mysql with your provided options.

When i try to install step by step no images were shown after import, album has 0 images, but all imported were recorded in the database. The maintenance tool didn't help.

Bye
Mike