[Digikam-users] Digikam not recognising already downloaded photos

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Jul 28 15:15:10 BST 2012

Following my rant the other day I have done some testing using both the
camera and the USB card reader. I am running digikam 2.7.0 with gphoto2
at 2.4.14.

All the photos on the camera were downloaded a few days ago so there are
no new ones to download. All photos are visible in the correct folder in
digikam.

My Canon SX10IS is detected OK but all photos on the card are displayed
as new whether I use the auto-detected option or the one I had pre-defined.

So next I added my USB card reader and put the card directly into it,
again all the displayed photos on the card come up as new.

At no time have I been able to get this working now for absolutely ages.

Can anyone suggest where to go from here please? I am willing to try and
debug this but have no idea where to start.

Stuart

--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org