[Digikam-users] crash if I use PANORAMA

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:48:25 BST 2012

Crash is fully reproducible here under Magiea 2...

I talk with Benjamin Girault who maintain this code and crash is
probably due to a Boost lib bug. the code relevant is not yet used and
exist only to hack this problem. We have just forget to comment it
before last release. I comment it now for next 2.8.0 :

http://commits.kde.org/kipi-plugins/3be2998cbd2695635c269cf64f98297f80b39c50

Patch can be applied to previous version without any problem. Plugin
work perfectly...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/100127992760143250422/posts/cNHqzzy2EpK

Gilles Caulier