[Digikam-users] "Rebuild Thumbnails" Bug

Jordan Hewitt jordannh at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 23 16:32:18 BST 2012

Yes, it's still a bug in 2.7.
I've come across another bug, too, that's been with me since about 2.4 and is
still with me in 2.7.
When I'm in the editor and I export an image an editing (from NEF to PNG or
any other format), the saving process reaches 99% and then freezes.  This is
reporducible 100% of the time.  Then I have to force close and restart
Digikam.  When I do I find my edited picture was saved.  In all instances I
still don't see the thumbnail, though I do see the NEF image preview and the
full-size NEF.
Thank you.  If I find what's wrong, I think I'd like to take part and fix it.