[Digikam-users] digikam shows wrong colors, SOLVED

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon Jul 23 19:37:41 BST 2012

Hello Marie-Noelle and Rob

Yes, it's the same question, and it is solved: as you said, it's the
over-exposure notification and I wasn't aware of that...

The mail came twice to the list, because I first sent it with my address
"daniel at ..." which is not subscribed to this list, thus I received an
error message and I sent it again with my address "linux at ..." which is
suibscribed here. Now the first mail made it to the list, too...

So, sorry for the noise, and thanks for the help.

Daniel

personal facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mars.fotografo
google+: https://plus.google.com/109534388657020287386