[Digikam-users] Tool tips in invisible ink

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:10:51 BST 2012

It might have something to do with your desktop choice.
I'm also running Digikam 2.7.0 with Fedora 17, but with XFCE desktop. I
haven't had this kind of problem for quite a long time (several
months/versions ago). As for now, I'm using the Wonton Soup theme, that
gives a rather dark-grey background with very light grey fonts; previously,
I used the standard theme, but didn't like it so much as its background was
white.

Marie-Noëlle

2012/7/23 Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk>

> On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:19:25 +0200
> Ignatius Reilly <ignatius.reilly at free.fr> wrote:
>
> > On my system the tool tips are nearly invisible, being in white font
> > over a light turquoise box.
>
> I have pretty much the same thing with Fedora 17 and digikam 2.7.0,
>
> --
>
> Brian Morrison

<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,