[Digikam-users] ICC file for Ricoh GXR

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:31:09 BST 2012

That's very clearly explained, thank you.
As an 'artistic' photographer, I had never seen to point to investigate
this further. My guess is this kind of input profile will mainly be useful
for photographers that want/need a totally accurate rendering of the 'real'
colours; those specialized in fine arts, and may be a few other domains I
don't think about at the moment.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,