[Digikam-users] digikam 2.6.0. WinXP SP3 doesn't open

boogiedownde boogiedownde at yahoo.de
Sun Jul 15 12:04:34 BST 2012

Hi,

when starting, I see the splashscreen, and then that's it. The very
first time, I got a message that my collection was missing - which was
not true. I chose the option "mark as removable collection", since it is
on an external harddisc. Afterwards, nothing happened. I uninstalled
digikam, re-installed it, and now I don't even get any message, just the
splashscreen.

Is his a known bug, can I do anything about it?

Thanks,

Hank.