[Digikam-users] Ver 2.6

e-mail robert.m.davies robert.m.davies at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 20:46:49 BST 2012

Hi Philip,

I'm not sure how hard it is to port 2.6.0 to oneiric... it'd be handy for
me, as every time I upgrade my distro to the next version of kubuntu, more
bits seem to break, and not all of them get fixed before the next upgrade!
For this reason, I've thus far decided against upgrading to 12.04, but
would still like to use digiKam 2.6.0 (esp. as it contains the fix to a bug
I submitted and spent some time tracking down).

So if it's not too much trouble, please consider this a request, and I
assume others might find it useful too, as I'm not the only one mentioning
it.

Thank you!

Rob