[Digikam-users] Do the digikam developers watch this list?

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Mon Jan 30 20:01:39 GMT 2012

On 30.01.2012 06:30, Jim Householder wrote:
> On 30/01/12 02:04, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
>>> Do the digikam developers watch this list?
>> Yes.
>> Please choose a title for your post which describes what
>> you are asking, and
>> not something just grabbing attention.
> My initial post did have a more appropriate subject, but got
> no response other than one person saying they have the same
> problem.

Perhaps the problem was that you used one email for two
problems. So Marcel stopped reading after the word "forum"
in your email subject "Forum registration and startup failure".

The forum is interesting: There is no link on digikam main
page. But you can find it via google. Maybe it's something
new, beeing released the next days? Does anyone know more
about it?

Regards,
   Peter