[Digikam-users] Do the digikam developers watch this list?

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Sun Jan 29 14:50:44 GMT 2012

Hi

I need help getting past a new problem.  I'm getting

QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is
still in use, all queries will cease to work.

It does not matter if I reboot, re-install, or upgrade to 2.5, I still
get this message when I try to start from a console, and nothing but the
splash screen after a *very* long wait when starting it from the desktop.

I strongly suspect a flag has been set in a database somewhere and not
reset properly.
If that is the case, where is it, and how can I reset it?

Thanks
Jim