[Digikam-users] face recognitio but not auto-tagging?

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:24:34 GMT 2012

Changing a bit the topic,

There's any way to use other software to detect and tag faces and got that
faces recognized in Digikam? I'm thinking about use Picasa to detect and
tag faces, but is possible to use the result work in Digikam?

Cheers
Erick Moreno

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Rinus <sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl> wrote:

> You do nothing  wrong Hector, faces arevdetected but not recognized thus
> far.
> Rinus
>
> Héctor Urbina <ajendrex at gmail.com>schreef:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I'm new using digikam. I have manually tagged 20 photos of a single
> >person and tried to use the face recognition function to tag the rest of
> >photos (like thousands...). I think I do correctly the process but it
> >just doesn't work. Digikam finds people and faces, but there is no
> >auto-tagging at all :(
> >
> >I'm using arch linux 64 bits. What could I be doing wrong?
> >
> >Hector.

*Erick Moreno*
profiles.google.com/erickmoreno<https://profiles.google.com/erickmoreno/about>