[Digikam-users] DAM, DAM with Digikam. Importing photos from a memory card.

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:57:23 GMT 2012

2012/1/25 Mark Hayes (Hotmail) <mark_hayes_1973 at hotmail.com>

> When I insert a memory card, I have some difficulties in picking the right
> memory card up from within Digikam when I want to import...

Never had this problem: when I insert a memory card with pictures in it,
Digikam launches itself and the import window opens automatically.
And when I have several cards to unload, I usually close Digikam each time,
because each new card launches another instance of Digikam; in fact, it
would be easier if it could detect that Digikam is aleready running.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>