[Digikam-users] Exposure blending tool documentation

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:07:51 GMT 2012

Marie,

ExpoBlending is based on enfuse command line program :

http://enblend.sourceforge.net/index.htm

All settings come from this tool. Look into documention for details.
Try also SHIFT+F over settings to seen some description.

Each time that you change an enfuse settings, Expoblending will
generate a preview. When you switch between preview item, you see the
result on screen. At end, you can select which preview you want to
generate as target image through checkbox.

I hope that it can help

Best

Gilles Caulier